Fatimah's working experience as a domestic helper:
- 22 May 2017 to present - working almost 2 years for a Chinese single lady with her parents aged 70 and 75 years (grandma using wheelchair when going out) in a 5-rm HDB flat. Her duties are general housework, cooking Chinese dinners daily, grocery shopping and taking care of the both employer parent (bathing, change diaper, medication, monitor blood pressure, medical appointment etc...). Reason for leaving - finishing contract and looking for better term.
- 25 May 2016 to 14 Apr 2017 - worked almost 1 year for a Chinese family of 2 working parents with 2 kids aged 4 and 7 years, 2 grandparents (still healthy) in a 5-rm HDB flat. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese meals daily and taking care of the kids. Reason for leaving - went back home to settle her divorced.
- 17 Jan 2015 to 27 Jan 2016 - worked 1 year for an Indian family of 2 working parents with 4 kids aged 3, 6, 7 and 10 years in a 5-rm HDB flat. Her duties were general housework, cooking Indian meals daily and taking care of the kids. Reason for leaving - employer keep her salary.
- 2010 to 2013 - she claims worked 3.5 years in Seria for an Arabian elderly couple aged 75 and 77 years (Mam diabetic and heart patient) in a huge 1-level bungalow. Her duties were general housework, cooking Arabian once daily and taking care of them (Sir passed away when she just worked 3 months with them. Reason for leaving - lady employer passed away.
- 2007 to 2010 - she claims worked 2 years in Saudi Arabia for an Arabian family of 2 parents with 7 kids aged 1 months, 7 and 3 teenaged in a 3-storey landed house. Her duties were general housework, cooking Arabian meals daily and washing 2 cars once weekly. Reason for leaving - finish contract.
Her expected salary is $680 with all Sunday and 2 Muslim PHs off.
She can be video/tel-interviewed as she has no off day, she going back to Cirebon, Indonesia around May (date to be confirmed) on her work permit expires.