Mistiyah's working experience as a domestic helper in Singapore:
- 11 Oct 2017 to Dec 2018 - working 1 year+ for a Chinese single man and his sister, 1 nephew aged 17 years, and his 86-year-old father (cancer patient) in a 5-rm HDB flat. Her duties are general housework, cooking Chinese dinners daily, grocery shopping, taking care old man (3 months before he passed aways bathing, feeding, medication, monitor blood pressure etc...) and taking care of a medium dog. Reason for leaving - old man passed away. Good telephone reference is available.
- 05 Oct 2017 to 11 Oct 2017 - worked 6 days, same employer as no #4 below...
- 25 Sep 2017 to 05 Oct 2017 - worked 2 weeks for a Chinese family of 2 working parents with 2 grown-up children in a 5-rm HDB flat. Her duties were general housework and assist employer cooking dinners daily. Reason for leaving - employer prefer Filipino maid who able to speak English better.
- 17 Sep 2017 to 25 Sep 2017 - worked 1 week she claims apply under employment agency.
- 08 Jan 2016 to 06 Apr 2017 - worked 15 months for a Indian (wife)/ Malay family of 2 parents with 3 kids aged 4, 14 and 17 years (upon leaving) in a 2-storey detached. Her duties were assisting the other Indian helper in general housework, cooking Indian meals and washing car daily. Reason for leaving - had to go home to Surabaya, Indonesia to settle family problems.
Her expected salary is $650 with 2 Sundays and Muslim PHs off.
She can be interviewed anytime by prior arrangement and she can be transferred asap before 24 Dec 2018.