Winda's working experience as a domestic helper in Singapore:
- 26 Dec 2010 to 02 Sep 2013 - worked 3 years for a Chinese family of 2 parents with 1 grown-up son (sir stroke) in a 2 storey bungalow. Her duties were general housework only, cooking meals daily (only when 6 months before go home). There is nurse taking care of the Sir. Reason for leaving - her husband as her to take a break.
- 16 Nov 2006 to 17 Jun 2009 - worked 2 years and 7 months for a Chinese family of 2 parents with 1 grown up son in a 2-storey terrace house. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese meals daily, grocery shopping, washing car twice weekly. Reason for leaving - went back to get married.
- 23 Sep 2006 to 16 Nov 2006 - worked 2 months
- 15 Jun 2006 to 23 Sep 2006 - worked3 months
- 19 Jul 2002 to 19 Jun 2004 - worked 2 years for a Chinese of 2 working parents with 2 kids aged 5 and 7 years in a 5-rm HDB flat. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese meal, grocery shopping together with employer and taking care of the kids. Reason for leaving - finish contract.
- 04 May 2002 to 19 Jul 2002 - worked 2 months
- 03 Apr 2002 to 04 May 2002 - worked 1 month
- 17 Mar 2000 to 17 Jan 2002 - worked almost 2 years for a Chinese working single lady with 1 mother aged 80+ years (wheel chair bounded) in a 1 level semi-D. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese only for employer mother and taking care of the employer mother. Reason for leaving - finish contract.
- 22 Dec 1999 to 17 Mar 2000 - worked 1 year and 3 months for a Chinese family of 2 working parents with 1 son aged 10 years and 1 grandmother (very weak) aged 80+ years in a 1 level semi-D. Her duties were general housework, cooking meals daily and taking care of grandmother. Reason for leaving - grandmother passed away.
Her expected salary is $650 with 2 Sunday and 2 Muslim PHs off.
She can be only tel/video-interviewed anytime by prior arrangement and she is able to start around early July 2018 once an employer is confirmed.