Sukinah's working experience as a domestic helper in Singapore:
- 05 Nov 2012 to 30 Oct 2017 - worked 5 years for a Chinese Indonesia elderly (still healthy) with 1 adult son in a 3-storey bungalow. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese and Indonesian meals daily, grocery shopping, washing once weekly and simple gardening. Reason for leaving - employer leaving Singapore for good.
- 11 May 2012 to 05 Nov 2012 - worked 6 months for a mainland Chinese family of 2 working parents with 2 son aged 5 months + and 10 years (upon leaving) in a 2-storey condo. her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese dinner daily, grocery shopping and taking care of the boys. Reason for leaving - personal problem.
- 11 Aug 2000 to 21 Aug 2001 - worked 1 year for Chinese old couple and 1 married daughter with 1 grown up son in a 2 level bungalow. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese meals daily, taking care of the employer, wheelchair bound and grocery shopping and washing car once weekly. Reason for leaving - She cannot handle the employer attitude.
- 22 Jul 2000 to 11 Aug 2000 - worked almost 1 month for a Chinese family. Reason for leaving - too many people in house and no room.
- 2006 to 2008 - worked 2 years in Malaysia for Chinese family of 2 working parents with 2 kids (Twins) aged 1 years+ (upon leaving) in a 4 bedroom 1 level bungalow. Her duties were general housework, washing car once weekly and taking care of the baby from newborn. Reason for leaving - Finished contract and decided to come Singapore.
Her expected salary is $650 with all Sundays and Muslim PHs off.
She can be tel/video-interviewed anytime by prior arrangement as she is now in Yogyakarta, Indonesia and she is able to start asap once an employer is confirmed.