Nora's working experience as a domestic helper:
- 17 Aug 2017 to Apr 2020 - working 2.5 years+ for Filipino family of 2 parents with 2 grown-up son (one of them staying in the Philippines) in a 4-bedroom condo. Her duties are general housework, cooking Filipino and some Western meals daily, taking care of 1 small dog and grocery shopping. Reason for leaving - employer moving back to the Philippines. Telephone reference is available.
- 22Jun 2017 to 17 Aug 2017 - worked 1 month+ for aFilipino(wife)/ American family of 2 working parents with 2 kids (twins) aged 3 years in a 6-bdrm ???. Her duties were cooking, grocery shoppingand taking care of the kids. Reason for leaving - had some issues with the employer's visiting grandma.
- 25 Aug2011 to 22 Jun 2017 - worked almost 6 years in Singapore for an Indian singlemother with2 grown-up sons now aged between 18 to 21 years in a 3-bdrm condo. Her duties were general housework, cooking Indian 3 meals daily, taking care of 1 small dog and grocery shopping. Reason for leaving -employer moved to Australia for good in Jun 2017. Telephone reference may be available.
- 1998 to 2001- worked 3 years in Taiwan for an elderlyTaiwanesecouplein a 2-storey bungalow. Her duties were general housework, cooking simpleTaiwanese meals daily and taking care of the lady bedridden employer. Reason for leaving -finished agreed 3-year contract.
- 1996 to 1998 - worked 2 years in Singapore (NOT in MOM's record!) for a Chinese family of 2 working parents with 1 son aged 1 year in a 2-bdrm condo, Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese meals daily, taking care of theboy and grocery shopping. Reason for leaving -completed 2-year contract.
- 01 Mar 1993 to 25 Mar 1995 - worked 3 years in Singaporefor a Malaysian Chinese family of 2 working parents with 2 kids aged 4 and 6 years (upon leaving) in a 5-rm HDB flat. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese meals daily, taking care of the kids and grocery shopping. Reason for leaving -completed agreed 3-year contract.
She can be interviewedon anytime by prior arrangement and she can be transferred around 20 April before 30 May 2020.
Her expected salary is $750 with all Sundays and 4 PHs (New Year, Labour Day, Good Friday and Christmas Day) off.