Wahyuni's working experience as a domestic helper in Singapore:
- 05 May 2017 to Nov 2017 - working 5 months+ for a Chinese couple (cancer-sicken bedridden wife) in a 2-bdrm condo. Her duties are general housework, cooking Chinese meals daily, grocery shopping and taking care of the employer wife. Reason for leaving - wife had just passed away on 25 Oct 2017 so helper is no longer needed. Telephone reference is available.
- 30 Apr 2016 to 05 May 2017 - worked 1 year for a Vietnamese (wife)/ British family of 2 parents with 3 kids now aged 6 months, 10 and 16 years in a 3+1 bdrm condo. Her duties were general housework, cooking Western dinners, usually for the 3 children and occasionally for the whole family, grocery shopping and fetching the 10-year-old son to/ from school. Reason for leaving - misunderstanding with sir regarding the 10-year-old.
- 30 May 2015 to 30 Apr 2016 - worked 11 months for an Indonesian Chinese (wife)/ Singaporean Chinese family of 2 working parents, 1 grandpa and 1 daughter now aged 10 years in an HDB Executive flat. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese and Indonesian dinners daily, grocery shopping and taking care of the girl (including fetching her to/ from school daily). Reason for leaving - cannot handle the hyper-active girl.
- 11 Apr 2014 to 30 May 2015 - worked 1 year+ for a British Indian single mother with 3 sons aged 5, 10 and 12 years (upon leaving) in a 3+1 bdrm condo. Her duties were general housework, cooking Western and Indian meals, grocery shopping and taking care of the youngest boy. Reason for leaving - employer returned back to London, UK for good.
- 17 Jul 2013 to 13 Mar 2014 - worked 8 months for a working Chinese couple and their elderly parents in a 2.5 storey semi-detached. Her duties were general housework, cooking Chinese meals, washing car, taking care of the 80-year+ grandma (bathing, assist in walking), taking care of 2 big dogs and 1 cat and simple gardening. Reason for leaving - employer sent her home without informing her in advance when she asked for transfer.
- 03 Jul 2011 to 27 Jun 2013 - finished 2-year contract with a Chinese family of an elderly Chinese couple, 1 son, 1 daughter-in-law with 1 grand-daughter aged 2 years (upon leaving) in a 3-storey bungalow. Her duties were general household work, grocery shopping and taking care of little girl. Reason for leaving - completed contract.
Her expected salary is $650 with all Sundays and Christian PHs off.
She can be interviewed on Sundays and she can be transferred asap.