Clarita's working experience in Singapore as a domestic worker :
- 01 Apr 2019 to Mar 2020 - working almost 1 year for an Australian working couple in 4-rm condo. Her duties are general housework, grocery shopping and cooking Western/Thai/Asian/Chinese dinner on weekdays for them. Reason for leaving - employer no longer needs a full-time helper anymore. Good tel and written references are available.
- 19 Sep 2016 to 01 Apr 2019 - worked 2.5 years+ for a French family of 2 working parents with 2 daughters aged 8 and 10 years (upon leaving) in 4-rm condo. Her duties were general housework, grocery shopping, cooking French/Thai/Asian/Chinese dinner daily for the kids and taking care of the kids (sending to and from school). Reason for leaving - employer went back to France for good. Good tel and written references are still available.
- 10 Jul 2014 to 17 Sep 2016 - worked 2 years+ for a British family of 2 working parents with 2 boys aged 9 and 11 years (prior leaving) in 2-storey bungalow. Her duties were general housework, grocery shopping, cooking Western and Filipino meals, washing 1 car once weekly and taking care of the boys. Reason for leaving - finished her 2-year contract and employer decided to keep a dog but she did not want to take care of dog.
- 15 Oct 2010 to 26 Jun 2014 - worked 3 years 8 months for a Scottish family of 2 parents with 1 son aged 7 years (upon leaving) in 2-storey terrace. Her duties were general housework, cooking Western dinners about 3 times weekly, grocery shopping at Cold Storage mainly, taking care of a small dog and taking care of the boy. Reason for leaving - employer and family returned back to Scotland inJun 2014. Telephone reference may be available.
- 13 Feb 2009 to 15 Oct 2010 - worked 19 months for a Chinese family of 2 parents with 2 children now aged 2, 5 years and 2 grandparents in a condo. Her duties were helping grandma in taking care of the children (younger kid from 5 months old), general housework, cooking Chinese meals, grocery shopping and washing car once a month. Reason for leaving - She wanted to have all Sundays off as she was planning to upgrade herself through study.
- 01 Nov 2006 to 29 Oct 2008 - she worked almost 2 years for a Chinese family of 2 parents, 2 working grandparents with 3 children aged 4, 7, and 10 years old (age upon leaving) in a big 2-storey semi-detached. She helped the other maid in household chores and her main duties are taking care of the children, doing their laundry and cooking the children's meals. Reason for leaving - finished contract.
Her expected salary is $800 with all Sundays and all PHs off.
She can be interviewed anytime by prior arrangement and she is ready to start asap once a new employer is confirmed.